Saturday 27 June 2015

Structure

Throughout the learning of structure, I found difficulties in solving the tutorial questions. The questions are seemed to be difficult and I almost gave up due to no idea on how to solve the questions. Until then, I am able to understand better when I do discussion in a group and keep on trying the tutorial questions. At the end of the day, I found that it’s actually not difficult to understand if I do it step by step by using the related formula. However, I think I need to practice more to improve and strengthen my structure skills.

Throughout the semester, we had one mid-term test and I did my best for it. We also did an assignment. I would like to thank Mr Chai in his teaching. He is a very good and knowledgeable lecturer who is always ready to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment