Saturday 27 June 2015

Professional Practice 1

I am grateful that Mr Ramar is my subject lecturer of Professional Practice 1. He is knowledgeable and he always shares his working life experience to us. Throughout the topics I have learnt in this subject, I have a better idea of my future job scope. I also found that the theory I’ve learnt is useful and can be applied in my internship period later. In addition, Mr Ramar introduces many new terms in his lecture series. The information he delivered are clear and easy to understand. He always makes sure that all of us understand what he has taught before proceeding to the next topic. As I am a slow learner, I think his method of teaching suit me very much. Besides, he made a good impression to me as he is always ready and willing to explain the same things over and over again without feeling angry.

The assignment assigned to us was totally a new thing to do as we have to shortlist a tenderer by scrutinizes the company background, financial capability etc of overall 6 tenderers. We also learn to tabulate data and amount in a correct manner. We checked for arithmetic errors as the contract amount is the main concern of employers to indicate the position of the tenderers. We also think of the recommendations and supportive reasons for the tenderer we choose. I think that team working is an important factor to complete this assignment on time.

Lastly, I would like to thank Mr Ramar on his passion of teaching. I have gained knowledge throughout this whole semester. I’m looking forward to the next semester as I believe there will be more knowledge yet to be discovered in professional practice 2.
                                                                                                                          
Professional Practice 1 Assignment

No comments:

Post a Comment