Saturday 7 December 2013

Introduction to Law



TEST
        We had two tests for this subject. Test 1 covers Contract Law whereas test 2 covers Tort Law. It is important to pay fully attention in the lecture class because Ms Shoba speaks very fast. This subject required us to memorize all the case laws and we need to fully understand it in order to get a good result. The way I study for this subject is by making my own notes. Besides, I have tried to listen to the lecture recording.

        By taking this subject, I have known some law that can use to defend myself when I am working in the society one day. I also knew that every single person has their human rights and there are laws that protect the harmony of the society.  Lastly, I would like to say thank you to Ms Shoba as the effort she made in these 14 weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment