Wednesday 12 June 2013

Introduction to Business

Reflective Essay
        My favorite topic for Business is Topic 6-Developing Market Strategies. It is about the marketing process, marketing plans (Product, Price, Place, Promotion, Packaging) and consumer buying process. This topic is my favorite topic because everything is in common sense that I can easily get the ideas when reading it unlike other topics that usually take me time to understand. The terms in this topic are also easy to memorize plus there are a lot of simple graphics and charts along in the slides that would definitely form the idea of what this topic is about.
        My least favorite topic is Topic 4.1-Managing a Business (Part 2). This topic is generally about ‘organize’. The reason that I show least favorite in this topic is because it has a lot to memorize. For example, they are 3 types of organization structure and each of them has different function, different strengths and weakness. Apart from that, they are complicated charts. They are also different committees which set up for different purposes and the terms used are all new which I have never seen before. I think that by spending more time in doing revision and reading the notes over and over again could make this topic better.
        I find that Topic 5.1- Staffing, Training & Compensating Your Employees as most applicable for my everyday life and future studies. For now, I would always improve myself in many ways so that I can get an offer for a better job next time. This motivates me to work harder as most company look for excellent candidates to work in their company.  In the future, I will be able to know the requirement for most of the company and the hiring process so that I can be prepared before going for interview, and able to compare the salary levels for similar jobs in the same industry. Besides, I will be able to work with a company which provides the most benefits for their workers. This subject is definitely new for me and I find it interesting and useful for my future.

Photos
One of the group work we did in the class.
The advertisement board for our products.

Some of the handmade products we sell.

My group members and our booth.
The last day of Charity Drive Event
We passed the cheque of our donation to Precious Children's Home in PJ.
Assignments

No comments:

Post a Comment