Tuesday 2 December 2014

Measurement 3


The syllabus is actually not hard if we understand it. Throughout the module, Mr Soon tries his best to explain everything in detail. He is a very good lecturer for me instead. He is friendly to students and whenever we showed our ‘blur face’ he will eventually explain the certain part again until we fully understand it.

In the group assignment, we managed to measure the doors and windows by ourselves. We also learn to be more systematic when jotting down the measurements of different items and arranging the pictures. For me, team work is the most important thing we gained. We distributed parts evenly and helping out each other to check answers in order to produce an accurate dimension. Mr Soon has as well helped us in our assignments when we asked questions about it.

The tutorials questions help me a lot as I learn to solve different questions. For me, the only way to improve my result is to do more exercises as practice makes perfect. There is no shortcut given to success. 

                                             Measurement 3 Report

No comments:

Post a Comment