Tuesday 2 December 2014

Management Science

From my point of view, this subject is mainly about ‘Management’. A person must know to ‘manage’ sources in order to control them. It as well gives us information about the skills which a boss must possess and it might be helpful for us in the future. There is one sentence that keep on rolling in my mind is ‘problems=opportunities’ which means every problems we face we can actually turn it into opportunities to success. This ‘equation’ somehow has changed my perception towards every problem I face. I am now taking every difficulty I face in real life as a new challenge for me.
Other than that, from this module, I also learn analytical skills. I believe that in the future working life I will need to analyze the business problems face by myself in order to make a correct decision.

For the group assignment, we managed to relate and use the theories we learnt in class to the business company we created. We had few times of group discussions and I realize that the opinions from everyone are important. We extract the opinions and take the best ideas out of all. Throughout the process, it makes me realize the importance of communication when working together in a group. During the presentation day, I believe everyone in my group had done our best in presenting our ideas where it tests on our communication skill.

Lastly, I personally think that lectures delivered by Mr Leong somehow are an effective teaching to me. He usually gives us real life story in every lecture that helps us understand better and I can actually relate it back to the theories we learn. 



After presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment