Monday 17 December 2012

Introduction to Construction Industry

The first project i did in this subject was 'My Place, My Memories'. This is where we show our home town, well it's Sabah for me and the memories that we had there. I have chosen 'foot print' for my theme for 'My Place, My Memories'.


There was also a group project which we had to do a mind map about construction industry.


As for our second project we were required to find a specific land within the campus area and  initiate a small project which relate to the site that has the size of not more than 30m x 30m. Thus, my group had chosen the land behind The Grand Hall as the place to develop our building.


The last project was on creating a video that shows the roleof players in the construction industry. There are 3 players we discovered in this video which are the client, boss and workers. The cooperation of every members is much appreciated as everyone of us came back on the public holiday to record the video, everyone of us did take part in this video as well. :)


Here's the video we did !



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The End - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 




No comments:

Post a Comment