Sunday 16 December 2012

Creative Thinking Skill

Chung Hui Ping
0310592
Tutor : Miss Ida

Hello everyone! It's time to post my CTS here before it's too late. Opps!!
So..yeah. The students in FNBE are required to do the IDJ for our CTS journal.
We are required to create mind maps, storyline and some graphics as well in every IDJ.
I found out that CTS is a fun subject because it makes myself more creative ever after doing it! 
I did mine and here they are :)

IDJ 1

IDJ 1 was about imagining myself as a monster which reflects us. I created my monster and i named it ' Kugi' :)

My monster 'Kugi'.

Mind map of Kugi.
Story line on how my monster been created.

IDJ 2 

In IDJ 2, we were required to imagine our monster's city/home as well as habitat. I have created a candy's theme house for my monster and it called Home 'Sweet' Home. I also drew some activities that can be done at the house's surrounding in my IDJ and the function of the house. This made my monster's house perfect.

Kugi's perfect house.
Home 'Sweet' Home.

Mind map of Candy's house.

The activities that can be done at the house's surrounding.

The multi-function of Candy's house.

IDJ 3

We were required to imagine our monster's friends and villain in our IDJ 3. My monster have 2 friends and 1 villain. Kugi's friends whose name are Mori and Bouncy helped out a lot in its daily life. They also helped Kugi to fight the villain which is known as Cabal.
Kugi's friends.
Mori and Bouncy.

Story line.

Mind map of Mori (Friend).

Mind map of Bouncy (Friend).

Mind map of Cabal (Villain).

IDJ 4 

In IDJ 4, we were about to create an event to our monster and i created an BBQ event for my monster. In this IDJ, i drew the things that is needed to prepare before the event, including the invitation card, food, drink and some set up equipments. I also drew clearly the set up of the venue. The mind map enabled  me to elaborate more.
The invitation card.

Mind map of BBQ event.

Story line.

Things to prepare.

The set up of venue.

IDJ 5

IDJ 5 was the final IDJ which we need to create a book cover to compile every IDJs. My book cover reflects myself and I named my book as 'Extraordinary.inc.'.

The front page of my book Cover.
'Extraordinary Inc.'

My book cover.

The back page of my book cover (Synopsis).

Project 1 : CD cover design, mind map and brainstorming.

The first project we did was creating a mind map based on the song chosen by our leader. The song that our leader chosen was 'trade it all' and from here we made the mind map. This was the first mind map we did and somehow it was bellow our expectation because we have no experience of doing it. We also did a CD cover in this project.

Project 2 : Onomatopoaia performance.

Other than doing IDJs, we had Onomatopoeia performance. We were the first group to present on that day!


Project 3 : PSA Public Service Awareness Video.

Furthermore, we have to make an awareness video with our group members. My group was doing the topic about' 'second hand smoke'.

Here's the link form youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHAEwBb6ons&feature=youtu.be

Final project : Rube Goldberg Machine.

Our last project was making our own Rube Goldberg Machine which this project took me quite a long time to finish and i have spent lots of money on it. At first i was quite nervous and worried about the machine i made because it NEVER goes smooth EVERYTIME i try. It was amazing that it went well on the presentation day and i never thought of that! I almost gave up on it before the presentation.
I still remember how happy and excited  i were when i watch the marbles went well through every parts of the machine. I  appreciate it very much . Thank god :)

The theme of my Rube Goldberg Machine : A story to show how you fight your enemy/villain

Here are the pictures of my Rube Goldberg Machine :)













 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - That's all for my CTS subject. :)  - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -


No comments:

Post a Comment