Friday 4 July 2014

Construction Technology 2

By taking this subject, I have gained a lot of knowledge about the construction technologies used in the industries. The topics covered are interesting and the notes are complete. One thing that I like the way of Mr Chiew’s way of teaching is that the important topics are repeated and the notes are well explained. Every lecture he gives is clear and extra info is sometimes given.

I like the individual assignment as I used to sketch and having sketching in QS subject is unexpected. As for the group assignment, everyone has contributed in it. Once the topic was set, parts are distributed among ourselves for everyone to work on it. We had few times of discussions about the difficult parts but problem solved as group members are willing to give ideas. Now, I realized that it is not hard to work as a team if you can communicate well with them. Exchanging ideas are important as well and from there, u can listen to others opinion. 

One last thing that I would like to mention is that I practice to be punctual every day as Mr Chiew is never late for class. For the adult like me, I do think that punctuality is very important and he really creates a good impression to me. Thank you very much, Mr Chiew.

The overall of my individual assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment